What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the non-psychoactive cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. THC is what is credited with the "high" associated with marijuana. CBD on the other hand, will not get you "stoned" but may offer you many other benefits.
Why use CBD?
CBD has many benefits all around your body. We are providing a CBD product for your skin, muscles and mind.
Daily use of CBD oil benefits
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Improve sleep
- Reduce seizures in people with epilepsy
- Soothe pain and inflammation
- Improve heart health
- Improve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Focus improvements
- Menstrual cramps
- Stress reliever
- Sleep issues
Other uses, to relieve symptoms of:
- Pain Relief
- Helps fight Arthritis
- Soothes Tremors
- Antiviral and Antibacterial
- Helps to treat Dyskinesia
- Reduces Glaucoma
- Promotes bone Growth
- Assists with fighting Depression, Dementia and Anxiety
- Helpful for Insomnia
- Helps to prevent Alzheimer’s
- Soothes PTSD
- Helps relieve symptoms for people on Autistic Spectrum
The benefits of a CBD soap include
- Redness reduction
- Promotes healthy skin
- May improve eczema & psoriasis
- Improved relaxation
- Healthy skin cells
- Natural Anti-Bacterial
CBD for Acne-Prone Skin
Research has found that acne is an inflammatory condition. As we know, there are many triggers for acne but researchers have found that when you apply an anti-inflammatory (CBD) substance to the skin, it will help soothe the skin and is likely to reduce breakouts.
Many studies have shown that CBD contains many anti-inflammatory benefits when applied to the skin. Because of this, it makes CBD a very good ingredient to include into your skincare regime to reduce acne, on top of this, its calming benefits will help your skins look and feel better.
CBD Oil for Wrinkles and Anti-Aging
CBD has many antioxidants, this being because it comes from a plant. These antioxidants can help lessen the visible signs of ageing. By counteracting free-radical damage and reducing the look of inflammation, CBD can visibly diminish issues like wrinkles and skin dullness.
CBD Oil for Sensitive Skin
Another benefit of CBD oil is it has been found to have soothing properties. It has skin-calming effects which can help minimise issues related to skin sensitivity, these including; redness and acne. Since all skin types are affected daily by everything around them, CBD’s soothing mechanism can help keep your skin in check.
All our products are for sensitive skin, however, if there is a specific ingredient you are allergic too, please check our ingredients list on each product.
How do CBD Bath Salts work?
All CBD products, including skincare and topical applications, are activated through the endocannabinoid system. This system is home to thousands of cannabinoid receptors throughout the body, including all over the skin. Its primary function is to help maintain balance and regulation, which are essential when it comes to having healthy skin. Bath Salts infused with CBD can help achieve this goal by stimulating the cannabinoid receptors within the skin and promote the balance of oil production to ensure your skin is neither too dry nor too oily.
We recommend soaking in your CBD Bath Salts for 25-30 minutes to absorb the full effects
The benefits of CBD Bath Salts:
Reducing inflammation and pain:
- If you are suffering from chronic pain, muscle spasms or fibromyalgia, bathing with CBD Bath Salts can provide tremendous relief from extreme pain, especially if you are using bath bombs that are high in CBD, ours being on the high scale of 50mg of 99% Pure CBD oil. When your body is soaked in warm water, this can also provide some comfort for your pain, with the CBD and salts in our bath bombs this all comes together to tackle your pain.
- During the cold and flu season, bathing in CBD Bath Salts are a great way to strengthen your immune system. Exposing your body to endocannabinoids in CBD, which increases the production of immunomodulators, boosting your body’s ability to fight off disease. If you’re looking to boost your immune system have a look at our 'Signature Soap' which provides you with essential oils which will also provide your body with natural immunity.
- Soaking up CBD is beneficial for your entire body, especially if you’re stressed out or suffer from anxiety
CBD also interacts with many other neural systems, such as:
- Serotonin (the “happiness” hormone)
- Dopamine (the reward chemical)
- GABA (inhibition and relaxation)
- The hippocampus, which controls emotion and memory
All of these will release stress and uplift your mood.
- No matter the cause of your insomnia, bathing in a CBD Bath Salts will calm the mind and body while releasing tension. This mixed with our special blend of essential oils, and coming out of a warm bath to cold air will increase the melatonin in your body. Providing you with a peaceful, restful night.
- When combining essential oils, the steam that comes out of a hot bath, and therapeutic cannabinoids do you a lot of good. If you have asthma or a respiratory condition, you may want to look at our 'Green Goddess' bath salts. This includes peppermint oil which will open up your sinuses and ease your breathing.
CBD for Menstrual Cramps
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, CBD is known to alleviate menstrual cramps. If this is what you're looking for, we would recommend trying out our 'Purple Rain' bath bomb, as this includes many other products to aid at helping menstrual cramps. If you find you need something stronger, have a look into the 'Bathe the Pain Away' bath bomb. If you are really struggling with this, feel free to contact us and we can make oil for you.
Consult your doctor before using CBD oil.
Not for under 18 and not for pregnant women.