Why Choose CBD?
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the non-psychoactive cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. THC is what is credited with the "high" associated with marijuana. CBD on the other hand, will not get you "stoned" but may offer you many other benefits.
Why use CBD?
CBD has many benefits all around your body. We are providing a CBD product for your skin, muscles and mind.
Daily use of CBD oil benefits
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Improve sleep
- Reduce seizures in people with epilepsy
- Soothe pain and inflammation
- Improve heart health
- Improve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Focus improvements
- Menstrual cramps
- Stress reliever
- Sleep issues
Other uses, to relieve symptoms of:
- Pain Relief
- Helps fight Arthritis
- Soothes Tremors
- Antiviral and Antibacterial
- Helps to treat Dyskinesia
- Reduces Glaucoma
- Promotes bone Growth
- Assists with fighting Depression, Dementia and Anxiety
- Helpful for Insomnia
- Helps to prevent Alzheimer’s
- Soothes PTSD
- Helps relieve symptoms for people on Autistic Spectrum
CBD also interacts with many other neural systems, such as:
- Serotonin (the “happiness” hormone)
- Dopamine (the reward chemical)
- GABA (inhibition and relaxation)
- The hippocampus, which controls emotion and memory
All of these will release stress and uplift your mood.
- No matter the cause of your insomnia, bathing in a CBD bath bomb will calm the mind and body while releasing tension. This mixed with our special blend of essential oils, and coming out of a warm bath to cold air will increase the melatonin in your body. Providing you with a peaceful, restful night.
- When combining essential oils, the steam that comes out of a hot bath, and therapeutic cannabinoids do you a lot of good. If you have asthma or a respiratory condition, you may want to look at our 'Green Goddess' bath bomb. This includes peppermint oil which will open up your sinuses and ease your breathing.
CBD for Menstrual Cramps
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, CBD is known to alleviate menstrual cramps. If this is what you're looking for, we would recommend trying out our 'Purple Rain' bath bomb, as this includes many other products to aid at helping menstrual cramps. If you find you need something stronger, have a look into the 'Bathe the Pain Away' bath bomb. If you are really struggling with this, feel free to contact us and we can make oil for you.
Consult your doctor before using CBD oil.