- How to Use
- Shipping And Delivery
daily face wash
vegan and cruelty free
A water based cleanser which is very soothing on the skin. This will remove bacteria, sweat and dead skin cells. It is made to cleanse the skin, while soothing inflammation.
Use one pump twice daily. Apply Face Wash to hands and rub on face. Rinse with water. Apply your face cream
Please have a look at our How to Guide under the tab "Cureskin" for more information
Aqua, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Camomile Tea, Hemp Seed Oil, Essential Oils, Geogard, CBD
Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with your parcel tracking information.
What dosage should I be taking?
- With CBD there is no right dosage. We are all different. If you are new to cbd we always recommend buying a lower dose oil/capsules and taking 10 drops initially. If in 20 minutes you find it is not helping, take more. Do not exceed 20mg per day
Will I get high?
- No, you will not get high. The 'high' feeling comes from THC and none of our products contain CBD
If I have a drug test will it show up?
- No, all of our products contain 0% THC, which is what shows up on a drug test
How long will it take to see effects?
- we always recommened using products for 6 weeks to see the full effect
Are all the products 100% natural?
- yes, all our products are 100% natural and contain no harmful chemicals
How do I use the Skincare Line?
- You can view our How to Guide, under the Cureskin tab. You will find all the information you need to get your skincare routine going!
Share this Product
Wow. This facewash is Incredible. I have never seen my skin so clear before. And a added plus, I have extremely sensitive skin, so an ingredient was taken out for me. Excellent service and outstanding product. My new skin care product. Wish I had found this product sooner.
I love the products. Huge improvement with packaging especially the seal for the wash . My previous purchase of was & make up remover oil via TakeALot was spilt all over & pumps none functional. Was replaced and came back worse.
We are so sorry this happened! Unfortunately Takealots handling is out of our control, even with the fragile stickers.
We are so glad you are happy with your products!